2019/2020 Flex Pass
You enjoy the flexibility to choose which concerts to attend throughout the year, and to share with friends and family. Priced at $100 for eight admissions, if you and a pal attend just four concerts, you’ll save $60 compared to tickets at the door. The Flex Pass is good for eight admissions to any of the following events during our 2019/2020 Season:
- 11/9/19: Indianapolis Children’s Choir
- 1/18/20: Moors & McCumber
- 2/15/20: Suzie Vinnick
- 3/21/20: Sons of the Never Wrong
- 4/18/20: Last Acre
- 5/9/20: Joe Crookston
Please note that the Flex Pass cannot be used for The Tannahill Weavers on 10/5/19 or the Holiday show on 12/14/19.
To use your Flex Pass, simply present at the door, no advance reservations needed.
Here are a few ways to use your Flex Pass:
- You and a friend attend four concerts each.
- Gather seven people and attend a concert as a group. Think of it as Friends & Family night at the Indy Folk Series!
- You and your spouse attend two concerts in the fall, and then suddenly you are transferred to Alaska! Give your Flex Pass to a friend so they can enjoy the remaining concerts.
- Give the gift of music! Our Flex Pass makes a thoughtful gift for someone who has no desire to accumulate more “things” but enjoys the experience of live music!
- Why not order two? One to use and one to share!